Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Our lil gummy bear!

So today i went in for my first ultra sound and it went very well. I gotten goose-bumps of enjoyment as i got to hear he/she heart beat for the first time... and also got to see him/her! So the ultra-sound showed me around the 11th but they are going keep the due date on the 7th...and we have a lot of birthday's around there also...so my father in law can have birthday present around the 1st or it could come around the 2nd which is Bryan aunt and uncle birthday or the 14th as thats my brother in-law Brandt's birthday..... so it will be interesting to see when he/she decides to come.....Lindsay is saying the 6th....so i guess we will see! I want to Thank everyone for the congrats....we are very EXCITED even tho. we thought we was done after Dalten....lol but Bryan and I have decided this will be our last and we are have talk to the docs. about it and we are comfortable about this decision! I mean i can keep having these babies forever but the realty of the gases prices are sky rocketing it makes everything else go high... I mean $4 for milk.... and almost $3 for bread.... there no way for people to have big families anymore...and i cant even get into it about College without turning my stomach....so I think i will be comfortable with 4...it surly keep me busy!

3 comments:

Blackmans said...

I think you should shoot for the 12th. That's my birthday!!

Thanks for keeping us updated!! I hear you on the rising costs of everything! If it keeps it up we'll be done too! =(

Charlie said...

The 4th also works!!! We could have a double party-Hannah and yours to be...
Again congrats!!!
And yes gas prices are too high!

sixbehrs said...

Glad things are going well. 4 is a great number!