Monday, December 8, 2008

!Updates on the Hagan Clan~

Well it sure has been a busy year for us...thats for sure...There has been more negative thing then good but we are keeping our heads up...and ready for a brand new year...Ive been praying to God hoping 09 will be a good year for us! However since this year hasnt been that great...it has prove us how strong our family has become...and i do thank God for that....But with all that we been through i think the hardest thing for me to deal with is losing our lil Angel...which i think about her everyday....even tho she not with us, she still part of our clan and we talk about her all the time! Anyways...i just want to say is that everyone one is doing great. Bryan is finally done with corn...YAY!!!! He has been working so hard, and when he comes home he helps me out around here...Im so thankful to have a wonderful guy like him in my life! Dakota has grown up so much this past month...he helps me out when he get home from school...he helps out with the boys and my house work....and tending to what i need.... i should but i havent and i need to Thank God everyday for Dakota....he has really showed me how mature he's getting and i so glad that he's learned what family is all about. I cant believe he's turning 10 next week....ok i better stop cuz im starting to cry! Colten has been helping me out a lot too...he's has learn how to use the vacuum...and he loves it! We had a dentist appt today in North Platte, we though he had two cavities and come to find out that they are going to have to pull them...cuz they are so rotten in the inside and it happened so fast...you cant even tell, but the x-ray showed they are bad...i feel so bad. So we have to deal with that next month. Other than that he is so excited for christmas...everyday he is singing some christmas song...he really good to! Dalten well as you'll see in the pics down below you'll see hows he's been....lol He has been talking so well that he's putting sentences together...its just amazing how much he has grown...Im so blessed to have my wonderful boys!I love the fact that even on my worse days i can count on them to make me laugh....i never want that to stop! As for me i getting alot better...im still weak and cant do to much with out getting tired. And for some reason i have my days and nights mixed up which thankfully i talk to my doctor about that tomorrow and get all straighten out. I finally gotten my tube takin out a week ago... so im finally gauze and tape free....still have some pain but hopefully it will be gone soon....Im sorry i dont have much pics....all the pics down below as been takin off my cell, cuz Dalten has broken my camera so i cant take pictures...i hope we get it fix soon...so i can post more pics....Well i want to wish everyone a Merry Christmas and also to be safe! So make sure you scroll down i have a couple more posts...Thanks!

2 comments:

brusoe2000 said...

wow you have been a busy girl. sorry to hear about the dentist...poor little guy. I love your tree, i wish i could put mine up to get in the mood for christmas mood. As for Dalten i feel for you girl. What a little stinker.

Charlie said...

I'm glad you are starting to feel better! Isn't it nice knowing that your kids are right there to help?...And I agree...Dalten...WHAT A little STINKER.