Monday, December 8, 2008

Christmas tree

Thanks to my wonderful husband we finally gotten our tree up last week...I think one of the reason this is my favorite time of the year is decorating the christmas tree....When its all done and we turn off the lights it brighten up the whole living room...everyday i see it for some reason puts a big smile on my face. It puts me in a good mood...i dont know why and it sounds funny but it does! I wish i could leave it up all year long...Bryan thinks it just cuz of the pain killers talking... but i just love my tree.




i love my tree topper... I could never keep up a star or my angel cuz the were to heavy for my tree and would fall down....i found this one and light enough that it dont come down!







Believe it or not as much destructive Dalten has been he hasnt touched my tree at all!



1 comments:

sixbehrs said...

I love your tree. Looks really nice!