Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's TWIN GIRLS!

Well I gotten a call after work from my husband saying i was an aunt again.... My sister inlaw and brother inlaw (Bryce and Mary) had their twin girl this morning! We are so stoked and cant wait to see them, but we probably wont get to for another two weeks due to being lil preemies they weight in at 5 lbs. and 4 lbs and 13 oz. so they maybe in the hospital for another week to 3 weeks... but they are all doing great and everything went well. I am sure Mary is sooo thrilled to finally have those girls after a month of hell, in and out of the hospital as those girls kept trying to come out and the doctors stopping her labor....Mary we are thinking of ya!
I dont have pics yet but i will soon!
CONGRATS Bryce and Mary...
Cant wait to meet you Riley and Reagan!
Welcome to the Hagan Family.....

1 comments:

Wheeler Family said...

Holy Cow! Babies galore!! Congrats!