Friday, July 11, 2008

Tagged!

The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people (or whatever) and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer.


1) What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was pregnant with Dakota and being miserable!!!!

2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?
1. went to mccook
2. cook for the harvest crew
3. take it out to them
4. clean up
5. races


3) Snacks I enjoy:pretzels and 3 musketeers


4) Things I would do if I were a billionaire:set my kids up, build me a house by the lake...(good answer Lesa), charities invest

5) Places I have lived:Texas, Oklahoma and Nebraska...naming states cuz there to many cities that i have lived in...

6) Jobs I have had? cashier, cook and mom

7) People I want to know more about:
1. Brandy, Missy, Lindsay, Sarah, Charlie, Vrbas's, Wheeler's and who ever read this!

1 comments:

brusoe2000 said...

I'm done check it out