Saturday, March 29, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/29/2008 03:08:00 PM
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/25/2008 03:13:00 PM
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/22/2008 09:43:00 AM
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/18/2008 07:20:00 AM
Friday, March 14, 2008
Never trust a dog to watch your food.> Patrick, Age 10
When you want something expensive, ask your grandparents.> Matthew, Age 12
Never smart off to a teacher whose eyes and ears are twitching.> Andrew, Age 9
Wear a hat when feeding seagulls.> Rocky, Age 9
Sleep in your clothes so you'll be dressed in the morning.> Stephanie, Age 8
Never try to hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.> Rosemary, Age 7
Don't flush the john when your dad's in the shower.> Lamar, Age 10
Never ask for anything that costs more than five dollars when your> Parents are doing taxes.> Carrol, Age 9
Never bug a pregnant Mom.> Nicholas, Age 11
Don't ever be too full for dessert.> Kelly, Age 10
When your dad is mad and asks you, "Do I look stupid?" don't answer him.> Heather, Age 16
Never tell your Mom her diet's not working.> Michael, Age 14
Don't pick on your sister when she's holding a baseball bat.> Joel, Age 12
When you get a bad grade in school, show it to your Mom when she's on> the phone.> Alyesha, Age 13
Never try to baptize a cat.> Laura, Age 13
Remember you're never too old to hold your father's hand.> Molly, Age 11
Listen to your brain. It has lots of information.> Chelsey, Age 7
Stay away from prunes.> Randy, Age 9
Never dare your little brother to paint the family car.> Phillip, Age 13
Forget the cake, go for the icing.> Cynthia, Age 8
Remember the two places you are always welcome - church and grandma's> house.> Joanne, Age 11
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/14/2008 08:18:00 PM
I've been tagged by Sarah and Renee
Here's how you play. Once you've been tagged you have to write a blog of ten weird, random things, facts or habits about yourself. At the end, you choose five people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them to be tagged. Don't forget to leave them a comment "You're it!" and tell them to read your blog. You can't tag the person who tagged you. Since you can't tag that person back, let her know when you've posted your blog so she can read your answers.
1. I cant clean my left ear out without gagging and coughing...(dk why)
2.Cant stand seeing other people feet other than mine and babies....nor i cant have anyone touching my feet!
3.I'm pregnant again for the 4th time even after i told everyone that i was done!
4.I'm the same Sarah i cant have my hand dirty.....i dont mind messing with mud and dirt but i have to wash them all the time and it's worst when i am pregnant...Bryan counted one day when i was prego and i washed my hands 60 times in one day....
5. I dont read unless its in Dairy form or a autobiography
6. When i was lil, a boy dare me to eat a grasshopper... of course i did it! The legs scratching all the way down
7. A lot of people are afraid of me... i guess i always look bitchy...but actually i HATE to fight!
8. I have a phoebe of the dark...i think someone always watching me...so i have to have all the blinds close in the house at night and the door locked...i cant even look out the window without my heart jumping around....
9. I have dreamed the same dream since i was 5...plus i have premonitions all the time...daily! I knew my grandma past away mins before the phone ranged....i knew something happened to my brother in Iraq before my parents told me....and other than that its just conversations i have with people when i hear how they start it I could almost finish what they are going to say it...weird i know!
10. My nose is very sensitive...worse when im pregnant...I cant walk into the dollar store without gagging....basically anything my nose dont like i start gagging...so as you can seeing i have a real bad gagging problem...lol
11. I started at 5 years old getting gray hair... it start as one strand and it's now a spot bigger than a silver dollar and no matter what dye i use or how often i do it.. it will wash out in a couple of days on that grey spot...cursed i tell ya cursed!
Tag your it
Lindsay.... Even tho. i know everything about you it would be fun to see what you would say!
Randy...it would be fun to see what you say also....
Charlie... I would like to know more about you
Julie...even tho. we was in school together... i would like to know more about you
Sara.... i sorta knew you from school...but i would love to see what some weird thing about you!
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/14/2008 04:16:00 PM
Sunday, March 9, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/09/2008 11:19:00 PM
Thursday, March 6, 2008
Uncle Bryan and Riley catching some zzz's
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/06/2008 11:49:00 AM
Tuesday, March 4, 2008
Posted by The Hagan Clan at 3/04/2008 04:06:00 PM